top of page
Image by John Modaff



Thank you for choosing to donate to us. Your support is funding some incredible ethical, community led reforestation projects across the world.

If you're a U.S. citizen and need a tax receipt for your donation, just use the donation form below. Our American partners, Chapel and York, will take care of providing the receipt for you.

Your donation will go to general funds and be used where it is most needed. Please state General Funds when asked where you would like your donation to be spent.
DSC_9338 Mercy Kinani (2).JPG

Why do I need a tax receipt?

American donors may require a tax receipt when donating to a UK charity due to the differences in tax regulations between the United States and the United Kingdom. In the U.S., charitable contributions are often tax-deductible, meaning that donors can deduct their donations from their taxable income, reducing their overall tax liability.

We have chosen to partner with the Chapel & York US Foundation, Inc to ensure that our American supporters can claim tax benefits by giving to a registered 501(c)(3). 

DSC_9338 Mercy Kinani (2)_edited.jpg
bottom of page